Monday, January 11, 2010

What a week...

I called my bestfriend tonight to talk, and she was watching a movie with her boyfriend. What about me, what about my needs.

In all honesty, I am happy for her, but right now, I am wallowing in my own misery, and for the mean time, I would like to keep it that way.

In the last 7 days, everyone around me has been tested. Thats all I can come up with...let me make you a list of what I have allowed to weigh on my over the last 7 days. And although none of these things directly relate to me whatsoever, they have caused so much pain for the people that I care about, that in turn, I hurt.

Here is the list, because I am sure somewhere, someone is waiting to tell us all we have been punked:
  • One friend's mother goes to jail for a significant period of time.
  • One friend's mother dies.
  • One friend's parents find the need to sabatoge her life to "teach her a lesson" and help her to "hit rock bottom."
  • One friend's husband threatened to kill her.
  • One friend decided to leave her husband. Scratch that, WAY MORE THAN ONE FRIEND.
  • One friend's husband is TDY
  • One friend's husband is deployed.
  • One friend cant afford to buy groceries.
  • One friend has a husband cheating on her.
  • One friend has a family member sucking the life out of her and ruining her marriage, while she makes excuses for her family member as he financially drains her.
  • One friend lost her job, has 2 kids, left her husband, and has no where to live.
  • One friend bounced her checkbook and doesnt get paid for another week and doesnt have the money to get her husband to work.
  • And the list goes on and on...

My problem is selfish, my husband is mad at me for whatever reason, and we are sleeping in seperate rooms...ugh...I need a drink.

No comments: