Monday, June 15, 2009

I am not really sure where this blog is headed, I just need to vent.

I feel like I am expected to be on the clock all of the time. I may not have a "real" job, but I am the primary caregiver to Jax. Jay works M-F and doesn't get home from work until around 7. When he gets home, he wants to relax. At which point, I have been with the bambino soley for the past 12 hours. I am also the one who gets up with him in the night and changes every single flippen diaper.

I have had it. I have tried talking to Jason, it doesn't work. Even now for instance, he is half heartedly taking care of him. Meaning they are both upstairs and Jax is screaming his face off...guess I will have to go get him.

I just want an hour to my fricken self...is that asking too much? Let me rephrase that. I want an hour to myself where I dont have to worry about my little man being upset.

Still crying....ARGH!!

1 comment:

Krissyface said...

I ended up going into hock to hire somebody to stay with my little one for a couple hours a day just so I could run out of the house screaming and maybe get a pedicure or just walk around the streets looking like a crazy homeless person. Being the primary caregiver to a baby is waaaay harder than going to work every day. You sound like you're doing everything right, but if you can get yourself a break every now and then, do what you have to to get it! It will make you a much better mama, I promise.